Monday, June 20, 2011

Grateful for the bushwalk!

It was a great morning bushwalking yesterday!  I took it easy which was no problems with the little kids that were with us.  About 30 minutes in, we hit a beautiful patch of nature and I went mad with the camera and my spirits and physical energy lifted.  I feel so renewed.

Later in the day, I began to feel the effects of the exercise.  My body felt good, but I also started to get dizzy and a little nauseous and very tired.  I was so grateful for the walk though, that I didn’t care.  I just curled up in front of the TV and chilled out with D.  And went to bed very early and slept right through.

I woke up with a deep sadness this morning.  Not like the cloud of depression that swamped me on Saturday, but just so sad.  It doesn’t feel directed toward or about anything in particular.  It is just there.  As the day as gone on, it has lifted significantly.  But I suspect it may return again in the morning.  We’ll see.

Physically, I feel fine today.  Some very minor abdomen discomfort, but nothing of great note.  I think I may be nearly healed, physically.  I am grateful for that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the physical pain is going away.
    Could it be that mornings are hard because you wake up to the same reality?
    I'm glad your bush walk was successful. I hope to see some photos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good point about waking to the same reality. It's possible.

    I haven't looked at the photos myself yet. Will get to it soon!

    I tried to look at your profile and blog but I wasn't able to access your profile. Are we able to see your blog??

    ReplyDelete