I’m really struggling to find my happy place at the moment. It is possible that external influences are factoring in to it, but mostly I think it is starting another cycle.
So, what I need to do is to be grateful for this latest stage in our conception journey and my life overall. In this way, I can find my positivity once more.
I am grateful for:
- the opportunity to continue to move into a healthier way of living.
- being able to enjoy NYE with a few drinks.
- having D in my life – his love and his support and his wonderful way of being able to find my happy place!
- my naturopath and acupuncturist and the support and treatment they are providing.
- their 100% strike rate for conception!
- being able to begin painting the outdoor setting and to poison the weeds today. (although D ended up poisoning for me!) If I was pregnant or thought I was pregnant, I wouldn’t have done those jobs.
- our home and our life together.
- my parents.
- our pets.
- the changes in my work situation this year.
- that all our test results were good.
- school holidays.
- our rural property that we can go to whenever we like.
- remembering that when I am struggling, I simply need to focus on one step at a time, one job at a time, one thing at a time.
- our brand new Canon SLR and the digital photography course I just downloaded!
So, now I let it sit. Absorb it. Allow it to come to fruition. And eventually I will be back to my usual place of positivity, gratitude and living in the moment.