Thursday, August 13, 2009

Focusing on what is.


So now that I have looked at a few opposing thoughts and studies in my last post, it is time to just get on with things. All things are as they are meant to be and all we can do is try to live out our dreams and accept what is. I am excited about this journey. I am looking forward to the adventure ahead and that is where I want to focus my energy. I am unique human being with my own life journey to play out. I can't wait to experience new things whatever they may be. I am excited at the prospect of bringing forth a child of our own. The time is right. It is meant to be. I am happy. And you can't beat that!!!

My addictive scouring of the internet has come to a rest. Now I just want to look at the websites I have found a little more thoroughly. I was glad to find quite a few Aussie sites. They will be really good for local resources!

The only thing I am yet to find is another over 40 woman going through the same process and doing a personal blog about it. So, if you know of anyone out there, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I have several women friends who had their kids after 40 (none at the moment, though). They were followed more closely by their doctors, but they maintained a healthy lifestyle and had perfectly healthy kids.

    So glad you are sharing your journey with us!

    Much love and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so wonderful to hear the good stories, Rebecca. Thank you! And not just one friend, but several! I'm working hard not to allow the niggling thoughts of doubt creep in. The most important thing is to stay positive and hopeful and peaceful. And for the most, that is exactly how I feel. As well as so very happy!

    Love and light
    Annie
    xx

    ReplyDelete