Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A result

Well, the test was negative.  But still no period.  So, until such time as that occurs there is always the possibility that test was inaccurate.

I was so sure that this time would the one.  I have felt different the last couple of weeks.  I can't describe how, just different. 



But, I am also on a different regime of naturopathic medicine working on my hormones, so it is quite likely due to that.  Queen Naturo will probably not be happy with me having an extended cycle.  I will need to make an appointment with her soon.



The test said that if you still think you may be pregnant, wait three days before testing again .  So, in three days, if there is no period, I will test again.  And either way, head off to see QN.

I'm feeling ok with it.  Disappointed, frustrated, yes.  But ok.  Life will take us where it will.  And everything is as it should be.

Thank you all for your support.

Namaste.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I handled a BFN as well as you! ;)
    Hopefully you'll get good news in 3 days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so sorry it was not good news. Don't get disheartened, maybe it will be good news after all in a few days time.

    ReplyDelete