Monday, April 12, 2010

A request.

 

D has just left for a two week work trip and I am feeling at a loss. 

I’m still just not quite right.  I don’t know what it is.  I’ve just started taking my herbs again after a week of not taking anything, simply because I just didn’t want to. 
And even now, I am doing it reluctantly because I know I need to.  And there are other things in my life that I just don’t want to do.  Lucky I am on holidays!  I am grateful for that.  I don’t feel right in my body, my head or my soul.



I am constantly thinking of the ayuvedic guy I used to see and feel the need to make an appointment.  I think I will do that today.  Maybe he can help sort things out for me.

I am on Day 33.  A longer cycle again.  Unless of course I am pregnant.  But I don’t think so.  Why?  I just don’t feel it.  And I guess also, I want to be feeling better about myself when I become pregnant!

I need to ask for some safe thoughts for D as he travels the roads for the next two weeks.  He will be on the road every day driving between 3000 and 4000 kms in that time.  Please send lots of protection for him so that he comes home safely to me.  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Will definitely keep D's safety in my thoughts. Hope you enjoy the time you have to yourself. I know that I enjoy when my hubby goes for a couple of days, he's at a conference right now until Tuesday and I'm enjoying living a structure-free existence for a couple of days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending D loads of white light and good energy to keep him well and safe on his journey. He is fine, Annie. He will be fine. He will come back to you. Trust. Everything is well and just as it should be. Take care of yourself and be gentle, very gentle. I am sending you love and light as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deb. So far so good! By the next day, i was also enjoying the unstructured existence - very much so!! Tonight, I am missing him a lot, but still enjoying the lack of structure!

    Thanks Donna. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete