Thursday, January 14, 2016

4 weeks, 6 days

Wrote this nearly two weeks ago now...

I'm now 4 weeks and 6 days and my levels are going up really well.

In the first blood test, the HCG levels were a high 491.  I'm guessing that our little one implanted very soon after the transfer.

I had the second blood test today and was hoping for an HCG level of 1500.  It was 1547!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

In the first test, there was an issue with low progesterone, but I hadn't had my dose that day yet.  They upped my dosage and things were fine this time.

The relief that things are progressing well is huge.  With the history we've had, it doesn't take me long to get concerned again, so I'm glad to be having another follow up test in 3 days.  I hope that as things continue to progress well, I will relax into the pregnancy more.

One of the reasons my concerns had increased in the last couple of days, was because I have no symptoms.  Breasts a little bit sore, but thats it.  I actually feel good!  It worried me that I wasn't feeling anything, no stretchy feeling, no nausea, I wasn't even tired anymore.  It's funny to really want uncomfortable symptoms, just to feel like I'm pregnant!

So, right now, things are good.  It's exciting to think of a little life form growing inside of me.
I will continue to take each step as it comes and try to enjoy the journey!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment