Friday, July 1, 2011

A better day.

This morning I woke up feeling normal!  No deep sadness, no anxiety pains.  I didn’t have the overwhelmingly sad dreams that I have been having every night.  Wow.  It feels so different. 

Unfortunately, Dave heads off on Monday for another week away.  This is the time of year that he has to travel.  It is just bad timing for me.  Last time he was away (last week) was when my anxiety kicked in, and that was just 2 nights.  Hopefully I will be fine. 

I have a flute course for the week, so it will be something different and I will be spending the day with colleagues listening to one of the “Gods” of the flute world rather than in a little room on my own teaching my students.  That has got to be better for me!   It is a lot of travel every day as it is in the city and I live in the outer suburbs but today, for the first time, I am looking forward to it. 

Today is my last teaching day for three weeks.  (Aside from one exam student during the holidays).  I am looking forward to my last student!  My three weeks “holidays” though are not holidays.  Next week – flute course.  The week after I am tutoring at music camp.  And the following week I have to get the EOFY accounting done. 

I really could do with a full week off, but I should be able to grab a few days here and there.  And if I go into Dave’s office to do the accounting, not only will I be with him, but I will be more focused and should get it done more quickly.

So, a better day today.  I am grateful.

Handing it over to God.  And Trusting.

8 comments:

  1. Praying for you. So sorry for your loss. Glad you are having better days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chattymommy - Thank you for coming by and giving your support. I appreciate it. I tried to go to your profile to return the favour but it was blocked. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are feeling better. Speaking from experience, you're going to have some ups and downs, but you're starting to heal and that's the important thing. Stay positive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I read some of your posts. And i felt sorry for you. But seeing you waking up to brighter days makes me glad. Hope the days to come relieve you of all your sorrows. Like thechattymommy said, I too will include you in my prayers. And i will suggest you prayers too, because at all distresses that i go through, I pray. Like they say, nothing keeps in moving more than prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big HUGS*. You've just put a smile on my face.

    It looks like you have a lot going on. I am happy to see you moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie ... so happy you had a good night and day. It will come back .. takes time unfortunately! Your next three weeks are full, and they are rich. Perhaps the richness of being in class and in camp will help you change course. Thinking of you .. sending love and light. And yes, you are in my prayers. Take gentle care of YOU. xxDonna (Thanks so much for dropping into my blogs. Is is very much appreciated)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all for your support and prayers. Each one gives me a lift and helps with the whole process.
    Much love to all
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    I saw your blog for the first time today. I can understand you soo well longing to have a baby. I am really sorry you lost one, but it is good that you are trying to move on and trust in God!
    I really wish you all the best luck that it will work out soon!!

    Best wishes,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete