Friday, July 9, 2010

Ayuveda

One week ago I went to see my ayuveda masseur.  The man is a god-send! 



I made the appointment a couple of months (he is hard to get into!) knowing that I needed an energy balancing.  Things weren't right and in the past he has been able to balance my energy beautifully.  

It was a great session.  Apparently my physical energy was going in a completely different direction to my spiritual energy.  No wonder I have felt so out of sorts and unbalanced.  The next day I was feeling much better -  more peaceful and centred and calmer.  And best of all, my addictive thinking had gone.  I can't even begin to describe how bad things have been in that regards over the last few months.  It's been out of control and making me utterly miserable for my complete lack of ability to do anything about it.  But two weeks ago I did.  I went to the one man who I know helps me.

He also worked on my fertility, clearing away a blockage and opening up hips.  Apparently my hips have been rolling inward which puts pressure on the ovaries.  He gave me an exercise to keep my hips open and rolled out to where they should be, which D has to help me with.

I see him again in a month to see how things are going.

The last week has been crazy with State Music Camp.  It's in the school holidays and involves me getting to work earlier, getting up earlier and driving further everyday.  That plus D also having an unusually busy week, we haven't done the exercise and I am starting to feel myself backsliding.  I've mentioned it to D and we are going to set up the massage table tonight so we can do it.  I'm looking forward to seeing if that shifts things back again.

I'm still amazed at the session and his ability to pinpoint the exact things that I needed.  It was exactly the session I was hoping it would be!  I'm looking forward to seeing the results and I'm looking forward to my appointment next month!



pregnant

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous! I've not heard of Ayuvedia massage before and now must do some research to see if anyone nearby does it.

    Flying to Australia might be a little much. Although it would give a great excuse for a trip I've always wanted to take!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of it either. Glad you're back and looking forward to the next appointment.
    I hope you can work this exercise into your schedule asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy for you. Do whatever it takes. Ayuvedia as you know is an entire way of life. Explore it. Keeping my fingers crossed -- my toes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Donna, actually I have never thought of ayuvedia as being an entire way of life - only as my massage! I will most definitely explore it. Thank you.

    Hi Salma - put the massage table up and have started doing the exercises regularly. I'm definitely feeling a shift forward again!

    f8 - well if you do decide to fly to Australia, make sure you come and visit SA!!

    ReplyDelete